Share Ideas, Build a Community, and Grow Your Business
- boost profits by turning customers into fans – engage your audience and build a community that is in love with your brand;
- improve conversion rates by collecting customer feedback and solving their problems on the fly;
- grow your company and outsmart the competition by encouraging each team member to share ideas, taking your business to new heights.
13 Email Marketing Mistakes That Cost You Subscribers
- write emails that get at least 200% more than the usual open and click-through rates;
- get 2-4 times as many new subscribers;
- engage your audience and slash that unsubscribe rate at least by 85%;
- achieve and always maintain higher conversions than your competitors.
10 Things to Do Today to Increase Your Profits Tomorrow
- make 3-5 times more money from each new customer;
- get existing customers to increase your conversions by at least 50%, willingly and effectively;
- boost lead generation by 50 per cent using simple one-time tests.
10 Online Marketing Mistakes that Will KILL Your Business (Unless Fixed)
- master SEO and social media marketing better than 90% of other businesses;
- create a high-conversion website that will bring in hundreds of leads per month;
- discover the #1 strategy to engage prospects and guarantee a successful sale;
- learn to combine online and offline marketing into an unbeatable strategy.
Sign up below for INSTANT access!
Sign up below for INSTANT access!
Sign up below for INSTANT access!
Collaboration is key
So… why would make such a big deal out of a social collaboration system?
How can it help YOUR business grow, reaping higher profits, converting more prospects, and outsmarting the competition?
We’re glad you’ve asked!
Here are just a few benefits – but each of them can result in massive changes for the better:
Improve events for higher conversions.Before an event, you can encourage attendees to make useful suggestions, or share their experiences and problems, and then use this feedback to create powerful, unforgettable experiences that deliver incredible value to prospects and make them convert like crazy!
After an event, you can collect attendees’ impressions, using those to improve your events or create amazing testimonials that will skyrocket signup rates even more.
Test new products or services. With a small group of people, you can gauge the potential success of your new offering before rolling it out to the general audience.
With Business Essentials, you can give the beta-testers the perfect space to express their opinions and provide actionable feedback. This is by far the best and easiest way to refine products and services so they exceed your expectation and outperform the competition.
Boost customer loyalty. A single true fan is worth a dozen occasional customers. Cultivating loyalty and engagement is not easy, but very doable even for a small business. Give your customers a dedicated channel of communication with your company.
They can use it to be heard, to solve their problems, to get answers to their specific questions. It will go a long way to ensuring they stick with your business.
Customers will know that a competitor will not care as much and will not give them as much. They will stay and spend their money with YOU.
Encourage business growth. Anyone on your team can have a breakthrough idea, or a valuable suggestion. It might be anything – fixing an inefficient operation to save a ton of money; discovering an untapped market for your product or service; changing the colour scheme on the website to improve conversions etc.
But unless they come directly to you, you will never know, and never take advantage of it. By giving your team a space to share ideas and discuss the company’s future, you achieve two things.
First, you open up a goldmine of potentially game-changing breakthroughs. And second, you make employees feel valued.
Both can change your business forever!
You might say, “This sure sounds nice, but why not use social media instead?”
Oh, where do we begin…
Social media is great if you need to poll your entire audience on something. Or when you want to broadcast a message.
But it’s lousy for communicating with valued customers, or high-quality prospects (unless you use social media exclusively for customer support).
Do you want them to feel like lonely voices in a crowded room? Or do you want them to be sure that, no matter what they say, you are right there listening?
Which experience do you think they would prefer? More importantly, which experience would make them buy from you later?
Moreover, think about yourself, and your team. You will be wading through dozens of unrelated messages. Some of them feedback, others questions, still others complaints – from leads, prospects, clients, and random visitors alike.
Does this sound like your idea of a fun day? Probably not.
Finally, would you team rather discuss sensitive business matters on a social media platform (convenient but insecure), on Skype (requires real-time interaction), or in a dedicated private environment within the platform they use for work?
The answer doesn’t get more obvious than that.
Social collaboration offered by Business Essentials provides a simple, effective solution to all of the above problems.
Your clients and prospects get their VIP treatment. Your team gets a place to share ideas and work together. You get your peace of mind – and incredibly powerful tools to make more money and create a better, smarter business.
Talk about a win-win!
Want to learn more?
There is a lot more to Business Essentials than cutting edge CRM and marketing solutions. We have made it our goal to help businesses like yours to grow and prosper through smart, B.S.-free advice about online marketing.
If you want to get free actionable strategies and tactics on how to make your company attract the right clients and make more money, subscribe to our newsletter below. See you on the other side!
SPECIAL ONE-TIME OFFER
Want to generate more leads, increase conversion rates, and still have the time to enjoy life and be with your family? Get ALL 4 online marketing guides created by Business Essentials and watch your bottom line explode with growth! Learn how to:
- create email newsletters that have AT LEAST 200% the usual open and clickthrough rate;
- discover how to double or even quadruple your company profits by using potential you ALREADY have;
- stop wasting time on social media and instead use it to make your customers adore you;
- and most importantly, avoid making disastrous online marketing mistakes that could KILL your company.
Just enter your first name and your best email address into the form below, and get INSTANT access!