Your Way to Close More Sales Than Ever Before
How often do you hear that managing a business has to be a 24/7 commitment – otherwise you’ll fail? Oh, and did you know: streamlining and automation are for lazy people who don’t want to put in the time and effort! …Or so we’re told. But are they really? Tell me, does any of the following sound too good to be true?
- earning money without lifting a finger – turning prospects into customers on autopilot, and closing each sale at an unprecedented conversion rate;
- having a system in place that serves your customers without your involvement, with no delays;
- making “surprise” income by automatically following up with hesitant prospects, who wouldn’t buy otherwise;
- saving 2-4 hours a day on automating busywork that used to devour your time!
Many business people lead a life of anxiety, micromanagement and rock-bottom productivity because they don’t know about marketing automation.
Tell us if any of this hits close to home… As a business owner, you have to worry about dozens of disparate things at the same time. You are forced to spend your 24-hour days addressing so many concerns and completing so many tasks it would fill an average person’s week. You’d love to focus on the big things, on breakthroughs in developing products and services, getting new customers, multiplying revenue, creating additional income streams… Trouble is, you can’t. Precious time and focus slip away, squandered on micro-management and inefficient processes. You are spinning your wheels, unable to stop, because all of this busywork, wasteful as it is, makes you money. Instead of being a vehicle for success, your business becomes the proverbial hamster wheel. Can you relate to this description? If yes, then it seems you need to introduce marketing automation into your work! It sounds hard to believe right now, but selling to customers on complete autopilot is very doable. Once you try it, and find out that the world hasn’t collapsed around you, there will be no going back to the tedious old ways of online marketing!
13 Email Marketing Mistakes That Cost You Subscribers
- write emails that get at least 200% more than the usual open and click-through rates;
- get 2-4 times as many new subscribers;
- engage your audience and slash that unsubscribe rate at least by 85%;
- achieve and always maintain higher conversions than your competitors.
10 Things to Do Today to Increase Your Profits Tomorrow
- make 3-5 times more money from each new customer;
- get existing customers to increase your conversions by at least 50%, willingly and effectively;
- boost lead generation by 50 per cent using simple one-time tests.
10 Online Marketing Mistakes that Will KILL Your Business (Unless Fixed)
- master SEO and social media marketing better than 90% of other businesses;
- create a high-conversion website that will bring in hundreds of leads per month;
- discover the #1 strategy to engage prospects and guarantee a successful sale;
- learn to combine online and offline marketing into an unbeatable strategy.
Sign up below for INSTANT access!
Sign up below for INSTANT access!
Sign up below for INSTANT access!
Email service providers vs. True Marketing Automation – the winner is obvious
There is a big difference between an Email Service Provider (e.g., Constant Contact, Mail Chimp, iContact, etc) and software like Business Essentials that allows for true marketing automation. ESPs focus on simple newsletter building, sending, and tracking. In business, it’s known as “batch and blast”, and the most common side effect is that it doesn’t have any direct or measurable impact on sales or success. Business Essentials’s integration solution to your sales and marketing brings your communication to another level. You still get all the newsletter building, sending, and tracking tools, with the added power that comes from Business Essentials’s marketing automation and multi-channel marketing methods (post-click tracking, landing pages, automatic CRM integration, mobile messaging, etc).
Make the most of each communication
You can build web forms with our easy-to-use form builder. These forms, also known as signup forms or lead capture forms, allow you to completely customize the user’s experience and make maximize the conversion rate for people visiting your website. They also include the ability for you to design an auto-responder campaign. Once someone has filled out the form and confirmed their identity, they can be placed in to an automatic sequence of emails. You determine the number of emails and the timing of those emails. Auto-responders save you the trouble of having to send emails manually to people when they reach out to you. They are useful for ensuring your brand is top-of-mind and are a convenient way to educate and inform leads and clients. Within Business Essentials, you have the ability to segment your contacts in to groups. Each group can have as many drip campaigns as you would like associated with it. This means that you can set up automated sequences of emails that are triggered by someone joining a group. Groups can be joined manually (initiated by a Business Essentials user while logged in to a Business Essentials account or via the mobile app), or they can be joined automatically. For example, you can have someone join a group if that person reaches a threshold score on an email campaign, or visits a webpage, or buys something from you.
Missed a promising lead? Never again!
Because our website tracking integrates with your CRM, you can see when people you know visit your website. This allows us to see when they are taking action on your website, and let you know what that action is. Now you can be alerted by email when someone in your contact database visits a particular page or accumulates a minimum number of points for visiting webpages you are tracking. This is an ideal way to ensure your follow-ups are timely and have been shown to increase conversions by upwards of 40%.
Engage prospects for maximum conversions
Business Essentials includes a complete event management suite, which means you can set up events, handle registration and payment, and check people in. Once you have registered someone as “checked in” to the event, you can automatically send them an email. This email can include a survey (Business Essentials also offers an integrated survey builder), forward-to-a-friend, social media sharing, and other useful ways for your event attendees to spread the word.
Reduce your abandonment rate and stop losing money!
Some people will call this shopping cart abandonment, but Business Essentials takes it to another level because we recognize not everyone cares about just what people do with a shopping cart. Managing abandonment automatically means that you can follow when people are going through a process and make sure they don’t stop all the way.
SPECIAL ONE-TIME OFFER
Want to generate more leads, increase conversion rates, and still have the time to enjoy life and be with your family? Get ALL 4 online marketing guides created by Business Essentials and watch your bottom line explode with growth! Learn how to:
- create email newsletters that have AT LEAST 200% the usual open and clickthrough rate;
- discover how to double or even quadruple your company profits by using potential you ALREADY have;
- stop wasting time on social media and instead use it to make your customers adore you;
- and most importantly, avoid making disastrous online marketing mistakes that could KILL your company.
Just enter your first name and your best email address into the form below, and get INSTANT access!